Gareth Isaac, Fund Manager, Fixed Income
- 29 Feb 2012
Gareth discusses the current opportunities in global fixed income and why an unconstrained approach is best.
• What are the benefits of having a global, unconstrained approach to fixed income?
• How has the fixed income market changed since the financial crisis?
• Where do you see the best opportunities for the next 6-12 months?
• Do you see any value in government bonds such as gilts, bunds and treasuries?
• Do you think people are too negative on the prospects for the global economy?